March Monthly Open Meeting – moved online
March 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
CEL March Open Meeting – moved online
*No longer at City Hall*
26th March, 6-8PM, Zoom Call
Join Zoom Meeting– Meeting ID: 351 012 257 – Password: 023711
1. Impacts of Covid-19 on community energy
– problems installing projects in time for the FIT deadline
– other impacts on project development- financial challenges
– installer challenges
– opportunities on how community energy could play a role to support vulnerable communities
– and any other insight from groups
2. CEL Priorities following loss of CEL Officer
Please register on eventbrite if you are planning on joining, as it would be good to get a sense of numbers. We’d love for your input!
Please get in touch if you’d like to add anything to the agenda! Check out more info on the Community Energy London website.
*We are in touch with London Power and Retrofit Accelerator for Homes schemes (who had previously been scheduled to speak), and are looking into having them speak via webinar at the April meeting or future meetings