Introduction to Building Management System – CREW Energy
July 14 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
This event will focus on the building management system (BMS).
About this event
We will cover:
- What is a BMS and how it works,
- Scoping the right sort of buildings that will benefit from a BMS,
- How a BMS saves money, cuts carbon and improves air quality,
- Installation considerations,
- Managing handover to the client.
CREW Energy is a volunteer-led non-profit community co-operative based in Wandsworth and Merton.