Community Energy groups in London are all different, but share a passion for increasing renewable energy and decreasing cold energy wasteful homes, using the strengths of their community. We are stronger together and have a voice to those in power. Have a look at the groups that are members already here.
Benefits for CEL Member Groups:
- Being connected to a vibrant network
- Support from CEL for your activities
- Opportunity to present at CEL meetings
- Opportunity to include announcements and information in the CEL newsletter and CEL social media
- A presence on the CEL website, where you can tell people about your group
- Opportunity to meet with commercial companies, Government and Local Authorities
- Get notified of London specific community energy funding
- Get a vote at our AGM and member meeting decisions
- Your group members are eligible to run to become CEL Directors
- Knowing that you are supporting Community Energy London
For becoming a member you would have to pay the £1 share, according to our rules: “The Board may at its discretion admit to membership any individual, corporate body or nominee of an unincorporated body, firm or partnership who supports the objects of the Society and who has paid or agreed to pay any subscription or other sum due in respect of membership for the time being in force.”
Regarding members commitment, all community energy groups that are members agree to participate in general meetings and take an active interest in the operation and development of CEL.
The form below will enable us to get the process started and we will soon be in touch